The place to innovate
Frequently asked questions
Do you need access to FinTech resources and technologies?
– Become a member of the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT).
Do you have practical questions?
– Visit Check Point for expert help. Open during office hours.
Are you a specialist in UrbanTech?
– Luxembourg-City Incubator (LCI) is for you.
Is RegTech, FundTech, InsurTech your thing?
– LHoFT is dedicated to your needs.
Are you a corporate looking to innovate?
– The Luxembourg Open Innovation Club (LOIC) can help.
Are you interested in setting up a fund in climate finance?
– International Climate Finance Accelerator (ICFA) is the place to check in.
Need to clear your mind?
– Visit our Big Bang space to reflect on your next move.
Do you need room to develop your projects in retail, tourism, logistics, environment or construction?
– Contact the LCI.
The House of Startups offers:
- 24 hour secured access
- Reception desk during office hours
- State of the art IT equipment with secured individual network access
- Exciting program of events
- Business development opportunities through dedicated events, such as investors' days, pitching classes, participation at economic missions, fairs, and conferences
- Access to an extensive network of members & partnerships